There are no entry requirements for this qualification in the training package.
CCMT has set its own entry requirements as follows:
International students must:
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have completed at least Australian Year 12 or equivalent school studies.
- Have an overall IELTS score of 5.5 or equivalent score in other English skills tests (Test results must be no more than 2 years old).
- Participate in a Course Entry Interview to demonstrate their suitability for this course (their career goals, reasons for studying this course, etc).
- Pass LLN Test conducted by CCMT.
International Students may not be required to provide evidence of scores in English Language Test where documented evidence can be provided to demonstrate any of the following:
- Students who have completed at least five years’ study in one or more of the following countries: Australia, UK, USA, Canada, New Zealand, South Africa, or the Republic of Ireland
- Citizens and passport holders of one of the following English‑speaking countries: UK, USA, Canada, NZ or Republic of Ireland
Students who have successfully completed in Australia in the English language either the Senior Secondary Certificate of Education or 50% of the units of a Certificate IV or higher-level course, in the two years before applying for the student visa.